Forums » News and Announcements

Don’t Invest with Broker SwedenCap

• 2833 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:58 AM EDT

Dont Invest with Broker SwedenCap,because they are scammers!To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx.com official website.
      Earlier this month, I invested 9257 USD dollar on this platform. I earned total 3000 USD. When I told them I wanted to withdraw my money, they said they would contact the person who took charge of that but for a long time they didnt call me back, my withdrawal status was not updated either.
      So I called again asking what was happening, but to my surprise, I found they have blocked my cellphone number. I sent numerous emails, no reply...
      They blocked me deliberately because if you register and give a number they call you back.
      Their website is swedencap.com, and in their page they have a live chat. Also they have an email, supourt@swedencap.com.
      By checking WikiFX App, we can see that the broker is only scored 1.34. This broker is registered in Saint Kitts and Nevis, and currently has no license, no valid regulatory. Please be aware of the risk!
      If youre scammed, please keep the evidence and contact us as soon as possible. You can also log in to our official website or mobile app for self-exposure, see how to expose the scam here https://bit.ly/3dWv4N1