Forums » Support

with a torn Achilles tendon has tweet

• January 20, 2020 4:33 AM EST

LONDON -- West Hams owners told Sam Allardyce to ensure the team is more entertaining next season after backing the manager to continue in his job on Tuesday following talks on his future. Jason Spriggs Super Bowl Jersey . Uncertainty surrounded Allardyces future after three years in the job despite leading the team back into the English Premier League and securing a third successive season in the topflight. "After listening to feedback from supporters, the board have insisted on improvements to the set-up of the playing and backroom staff to ensure the team provides more entertainment next season," the London club said on its website. Allardyce has divided West Ham fans since taking charge in 2011, with the former Newcastle, Bolton and Blackburn manager booed after one game last season despite winning. "Although not everybody understands the West Ham Way, we do and we respect it as we have been supporters all our lives," co-owners David Gold and David Sullivan said. "We believe this is about a philosophy that is not just about the style of play, but the whole ethos that surrounds the club." Marquez Valdes-Scantling Super Bowl Jersey . After losing Brett Cecil to groin tightness on Friday, the Blue Jays watched as R. Kenny Clark Super Bowl Jersey . Smith, who raised eyebrows at the CFL combine in March with his ability on both sides of the ball, confirmed in a statement he tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanozolol prior to auditioning for league officials.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots nose tackle Vince Wilfork says hes closer to achieving his goal of finishing his career with New England. The 10-year veteran who missed most of last season with a torn Achilles tendon has tweeted that he looks forward to returning to football and helping his team have a chance to win a Super Bowl. Wilfork originally had balked at the Patriots attempt to restructure his contract to lessen the salary cap hit. He tweeted amid reports that he had agreed to restructure his contract. The Patriots usually do not announce contract restructurings. "Its been hard to remain quiet and let things take its course but it has been the best thing to do," Wilfork tweeted TThursday. Packers Super Bowl Jerseys. "Negotiations are never easy especially when you have a 10 year history with a team and more importantly relationships. For those who have supported me I thank you, for those who have called me every name in the book I thank you too. "My intentions have never changed," he wrote. "10 years ago my goal was to retire a patriot and as I sit here typing this I am closer to achieving my goal. I look forward to getting back to football and helping my team compete and have a chance at winning a Super Bowl." At the bottom of the tweet was a reproduction of the top of a standard NFL Player Contract with his name and that of the New England Patriots. ' ' '