Forums » News and Announcements

World of Warcraft white and gray items

• 1408 posts
    May 11, 2022 10:10 PM EDT

World of Warcraft white and gray items

Blizzard said in a recent interview that before 10.0 or 10.0, white and gray items will be added to the magicable list, and illusion fans will be ecstatic!To get more news about Buy WoW Items, you can visit lootwowgold.com official website.

World of Warcraft Game Director Ion Hazzikostas:

"More extensions and customizations will be our work on the Dragon Age version, probably before adding many white and gray quality items to the illusion system, so that you can choose from many simpler, more humble civilian costumes - types." We want to continue to add more options for customization and self-expression.
    Anyone who cares about World of Warcraft knows just how tight-lipped Blizzard can be about the inner workings of its hugely popular MMORG. At GDC, Blizzard's Jeff Kaplan gave a detailed explanation of how the company revamped the item drop system using a system called "progressive percentages." The change was quietly rolled out with the latest expansion, Wrath of the Lich King and ShackNews reported the following:
    This essentially means that if the player keeps killing critters, the chance of the required quest item drop rises ultimately to 100 percent, guaranteeing success.
    It's always nice to see Blizzard reveal some of the voodoo behind its epic MMORPG. I for one have often wondered why I had to spend so much time on certain quests (Kaplan's right; Players only ever remember the pain-in-the-arse quest drops) pre-Lich King.

I certainly noticed that quest drops were much more efficient as I ploughed my way through Northrend. But then again, the time spent questing was cut down, hence the race to level 80 was faster than I expected.