Forums » News and Announcements

It's Not How Big Your Cambodia Email List Is

• 2 posts
    December 12, 2020 12:26 AM EST

It sounds daft. Of course [b]Cambodia Email List[/b] having more potential customers is a good thing. And if you're doing email marketing right (or direct marketing or pretty much any kind of marketing right, come to that) Cambodia Email List you'll spend quite a lot of time trying to grow your list. But focusing on how big it is leads you into a marsh of ever-decreasing profits, working harder and harder for less and less gain Cambodia Email List. Now, some of this is obvious. But some "marketers" out there are actually daft enough to just try to grow their list willy-nilly.

How does it happen? Well, here's just one way: if I set up an AdWords advert for Cambodia Email List my computer books for novices company, I can type in what we do and AdWords will suggest some keywords. Some will be "Computer books", some "How to buy a computer Cambodia Email List", some "how to create a website" and so on. Some might be relevant - but lots won't be. If someone has just bought their first computer, they probably don't want to Cambodia Email List create a website in HTML and CSS. And if they do want to do that, they won't be interested in "Computers One Step at a Time". But you're clever (I know this because you're reading this). So you wouldn't be so stupid. So can you can skip this section? No. Because there's Cambodia Email List something altogether more subtle at work as well.
    [img="https://sxxylpyidnht.wpcdn.shift8cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Cambodia-Email-List.jpg" alt=""]
    The obvious thing Cambodia Email List is that you want people who are interested in what you sell. But there are certain people you don't want: You don't want people who are just freebie-seekers. You don't want cheap-skates Cambodia Email List who won't pay for decent service/products... or people who only buy Cambodia Email List on price (If you think you're selling a commodity, either you're wrong (see my note about commodites in a moment) or you're going to struggle to market it)