Forums » Suggestions

Super Bowl 2022 Rams Von Miller says hell always be a Bronco Im

• 358 posts
    March 14, 2024 5:19 AM EDT

If had a Matthew Adams Jersey choice, he wouldn't have wound up with the, who are preparing to face the Bengals in Super Bowl LVI. Miller was traded to the Rams on the first day of November for two Day 2 draft picks, ending his 11-year stint with the only franchise he's ever played with -- for now anyway.Miller admitted he wanted to stay with the for the remainder of the 2021 season and play out his contract, even though his game has been resurgent with the Rams."I didn't want to leave; if it was Curtis Brooks Jersey up to me I'd still be in Denver," Miller said at Super Bowl LVI media day Monday, . "This wasn't my choice. I always wanted to be a Denver Bronco forever. I'll always be a Denver Bronco forever. I'm just here working in L.A. right now."Does that mean Miller is interested in a comeback to the Broncos after the season? Miller had a half-year left on his six-year, $114.5 million contract when he was traded to the T.J. Carrie Jersey Broncos in November, meaning he's set to be a free agent after the season. A franchise legend in Denver, Miller recorded 110.5 sacks in 142 games with the franchise. The MVP of50, Miller had seven double-digit sack seasons with three All-Pro selections and eight Pro Bowl appearances with the Broncos. In seven games with the Broncos this season, Miller had 4.5 sacks, 19 tackles and nine quarterback hits. He became his dominant self once again in Los Angeles, recording 31 tackles, five sacks, eight quarterback hits, and 12 tackles for RJ McIntosh Jersey lo s in eight games with the Rams. Including the playoffs, Miller's 16 tackles for lo s since Week 10 lead the NFL, while his 46 pre sures are fourth in the league.Miller is in line for one final payday, but a reunion in Denver appears like a po sibility. "It will always be love (for Denver)," Miller said. "I will always have Orange and Blue in my blood. I will always be a Coloradoan Braden Smith Jersey I will always be a Denver Bronco."