Forums » Suggestions

2023 Super Bowl Christian McCaffrey hopes both teams lose betwee

• 358 posts
    March 14, 2024 6:49 AM EDT

While the NFL world is zeroing in on Super Bowl LVII in Arizona between the two seeds in each conference -- the AFC Champion and the NFC Champion -- a few prominent players from the two conference runner-ups, the and , are refusing to get into the Super Bowl Denzel Ward Jersey spirit.Two-time reigning NFL MVP made his Super Bowl pick, but 49ers Pro Odell Beckham Jr. Jersey Bowl running back , who scored San Francisco's only touchdown in its 31-7 lo s at the Philadelphia Eagles, is hoping for an unachievable outcome."I hope both teams lose," McCaffrey Wednesday on NFL Network. "Obviously, we wish we Austin Seibert Jersey were still playing so bad. That game still hurts, and it will for awhile. I think said it best, 'I don't know if I'm going to watch the game.' It might hurt too much. I think the hurt will start to go away once next season starts. We' Austin Corbett Jersey ll have a lot of fuel this offseason."On the AFC side, Pro Bowl wide receiver echoed McCaffrey's sentiment, saying he's also still not over the season-ending defeat. He and the Bengals came up just short of back-to-back Super Bowl appearances after the Chiefs kicked a game-winning field goal JC Tretter Jersey to secure a 23-20 win. "100 percent, I agree with that, Christian," Chase Wednesday on NFL Network after being told of McCaffrey's Super Bowl "pick." "It's tough down there, man."