Forums » News and Announcements

Grey Cup this year and I will c

• November 26, 2019 1:06 AM EST

The BC Lions has extended head coach Mike Benevides contract through the 2016 season. Mike Zunino Mariners Jersey . Benevides enters his third year at coaching the Lions after taking over from Wally Buono in 2011. He has posted a 24-12 regular season record over the past two seasons. “Mike continues to grow as both a coach and a leader and hes earned this extension,” said Lions general manager Wally Buono. “He has led our team to winning regular season records and consecutive playoff appearances while putting his own unique stamp on the team and his staff.” Benevides has spent the past 10 seasons as a member of the Lions staff starting out as the clubs special teams coordinator and linebackers coach from 2003 to 2007 and defensive coordinator from 2008 to 2011. The ultimate goal is to win a championship and to say that anything has truly been accomplished yet would not be accurate," Benevides said Tuesday. "I am very proud of the men we have assembled to try and bring home the Grey Cup this year and I will continue to make that our number one goal each and every day I have the privilege of leading these outstanding men.” The Lions open the 2014 regular season Saturday at home against the Edmonton Eskimos. Tim Lopes Mariners Jersey . - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter. Kevin Mitchell Jersey . A judge had summoned Clemens and Brian McNamee to federal court in Brooklyn for settlement talks aimed at heading off a trial in the defamation case. McNamees lawyer emerged saying an agreement wasnt likely. "I think this is a case where the lines are deeply drawn in the sand," said attorney Richard Emery.DUESSELDORF, Germany - The ATP tournament in Duesseldorf has been cancelled due to lack of funding.Tournament director Dietloff von Arnim says the event could not find a title sponsor despite talking with many candidates. Al Cowens Jersey. Von Arnim says it makes no sense to continue with the tournament.Duesseldorf hosted the ATP World Team Cup from 1978 to 2012, when it was replaced by an individual event. ' ' '