Forums » Suggestions

Raiders Davante Adams says Derek Carr has similar talent and abi

• 358 posts
    March 14, 2024 7:51 AM EDT

After eight years with the , All-Pro wide receiver Jim Bunning Jersey elected to pursue a change of scenery this offseason and was traded to the . In Sin City, Adams received a worth $141.25 million, and reunited with his college teammate, .In just 26 games at Fresno State, Adams caught 233 pa ses for 3,031 yards and a whopping 38 touchdowns with Carr as his QB. While it has to be tough to leave someone as talented as, Adams sees some similarities between Rodgers and Carr when it comes to arm ability. He expounded upon that when meeting with reporters Thursday."As far as talent and ability, it's really similar, if I'm keeping it real," Adams said, . "They throw the ball a lot Hector Neris Jersey different. Derek's gonna fire it in there, and you gonna know that thing's coming quick. Aaron's got the ability to tighten that core up and flick that ball to you. So the release is a lot different, but being able to get the ball to you late, if they see you coming out of a break, not many quarterbacks can get it to you before you get to the sideline if you're outside the numbers already. Having two guys like that with really strong arms, and understand the game, the mental part of it, is another similarity that they have. They both obse s over it and they know everything that's going on out there." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the Francisco Rodriguez Jersey day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt Larry Bowa Jersey -in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Adams is coming off of a career year in which he caught 123 pa ses for 1,553 yards and 11 touchdowns in 16 games played. Carr had a great 2021 campaign as well, as he threw for a career-high 4,804 yards, 23 touchdowns and 14 interceptions. Despite the copious off-field i sues the Raiders were faced with, Carr, the franchise's leader, was able to John Kruk Jersey right the ship and lead Vegas to the playoffs with a 10-7 record. The Rodgers-Adams dynamic duo was one of the more special connections in the NFL, but Adams certainly has experience working with Carr. He's expected to take this Raiders offense to another level, and doesn't have any worries about who is throwing him the ball.