Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Are you happy with your purchase of the FireStick device?

• 18 posts
    August 3, 2021 6:13 PM EDT

Are you happy with your purchase of the FireStick device? I want to buy one of the streaming devices, but I can't decide which one is better to choose.

• 18 posts
    August 3, 2021 9:59 PM EDT

Yes, I'm really very happy that I changed my cable TV to a better streaming IPTV. I can now watch Netflix TV shows as soon as they appear. This is really better streaming. I only had problems with Amazon FireStick once, when I used this device for a long time without rebooting. I noticed that the video that I was watching was terribly slow and couldn't understand what the matter was. Since this had never happened before, and I was sure that nothing unusual had happened to the streaming device, I decided to google what it could be. With the help of this article https://www.firesticktricks.com/fix-firestick-buffering.html , I learned not only how to properly use this device, but also found a way to get rid of this problem with delays in video streaming. I just didn't clear the cache of the device, but when I did it, my FireStick continued to work well.