Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

How to choose the right acne treatment?

• 18 posts
    September 15, 2021 11:33 AM EDT

How to choose the right acne treatment?

• 18 posts
    September 15, 2021 1:06 PM EDT

Only a doctor can prescribe you an effective and safe acne treatment, so if you are looking for treatments that are guaranteed to give you results, then you should seek help with acne treatment at medical centers such as Sarasota Medical Spa. Here you can always get expert advice and service to solve your problem.

• 190 posts
    February 1, 2024 5:30 AM EST

Vacuum cleaning has long been the best option for me. Afterwards, the skin was mechanically damaged, inflammation began, and rashes sometimes worsened. After vacuum cleaning, the result is much better. In cosmetology https://acneclinicnyc.com/pigmentation-and-scars/ I tried a more advanced cleansing option. The procedure is pleasant and not painful. My face swelling in the morning has decreased. The whole procedure took about an hour. During this time, the cosmetologist also advised on home skin care. After cleansing with a cosmetologist in the evening, I just wiped my face with tonic. It is advisable not to apply cosmetics to allow the skin to recover and rest. In the morning, glowing, clean skin. Advantages: cleanses without damaging the skin, “gentle” face lift, perfectly evens out the skin. There are no disadvantages. This is a new level of facial cleansing from blackheads and dead skin cells. My rating is 5⭐️. I recommended it to all my friends.