Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

What kind of kids furniture will you buy?

• 2 posts
    February 1, 2021 9:35 PM EST

I have two children, one is 5 years old and the other is 8 years old. Now I want to buy kids furniture for them, such as desks and bedside tables, so that they can move around in the room by themselves. By the way, I have looked for it on the home furniture website, but I haven't found a suitable one.

This post was edited by Jackmi Smith at February 7, 2021 10:31 PM EST
    • 18 posts
    July 26, 2021 5:41 PM EDT

Quite often I can't find the furniture I want in my local furniture stores, which is why I so often use the international furniture movers services from moving companies that I find at a low price on the Wise Move website. I really save a lot of money and don't lose in quality or speed of delivery when using the services of the transportation companies whose offers I find on this site.

• 1 posts
    December 7, 2021 3:55 AM EST

There are several applications where integrating an FPGA has advantages:1. In an existing system where an FPGA is paired with an SoC, for example a Smart To provide flexibility for an SoC to change algorithms and/or protocols as standards change or for the needs of different To provide flexibility for an SoC to change algorithms and/or protocols as standards change or for the needs of different customers3.Acceleration for SoCs Jotrin Electronics Limited has offices in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, We are a professional agent of electronic components distributor with many years of industry experience. where critical workloads run faster on parallel FPGAs than processors4. To provide programmable state machines in architectures that have arrays of compute elements, such as many new AI accelerators